It’s good to see that in Recent Months, Samsung learned to bring High Specification Phones at Low Range price. Before Samsung used to loot the customers by providing Smartphones at High Price with Low Specs. Today we’re going to talk about Samsung Galaxy J6 at TechnoTalky, and share our opinions on J6, so keep Reading.
Samsung Galaxy J6: Worth for Money!? Opinion by TechnoTalky
We do not receive any sponsorships from Samsung, so we don’t have a Hands-on of Samsung Galaxy J6 but we have read all Comments on Amazon and used the Phone at our Local Samsung Store. Our opinion here is based by Reading 1000+ Reviews by customers from Various Sources
Before getting deep into the Review, let’s have a Look at its features, Pros and Cons
Samsung Galaxy J6 Key Features:
• Android OS, v8.0 (Oreo).
• 5.6 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colours.
• 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
• Octa-Core processor and Exynos 7870 Octa chipset.
• 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB Internal Memory
• 3000MaH Battery
Samsung Galaxy J6 Advantages (Pros):
• Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0 (Oreo).
• Presents 6.0-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
• It has a good screen-to-body ratio of 75.9% for the better viewing experience.
• Samsung Galaxy J6 display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution (~294 PPI pixel density)
• It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
• It provides 3/4 GB RAM for multitasking.
• It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
• Samsung Galaxy J6 has equipped with Exynos 7870 Octa Chipset.
• Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
• It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like (f/1.9, 28mm), autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
• It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/1.9, LED flash.
• Supports full HD video recording at [email protected]
• It has the battery capacity of 3000mAh which is average for heavy usage.
• Performance is smooth with no lags.
• Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
• Design and build quality are moderate.
• It offers great and loudspeakers.
• Samsung Galaxy J6 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Disadvantages (Cons):
• No metal build comes with plastic.
• Performance is average as it is underpowered with an old chipset.
• No dual camera set up.
• No display protection like gorilla glass.
• No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
• No NFC connectivity support.
• Many sensors are missing like gyro, compass etc.
• No fast charging support.
Also Read: LG G7 ThinQ in-depth Review
As we all know Samsung has a very good habit of not giving Latest processors In their mid-range phone. All mid-range phones of Samsung won’t long last up to 3 years, you’ve to upgrade to a newer phone every 2-3 Years. In simple words, Samsung mid-range phones are only for Samsung Lovers. You get Exynos 7870 Octa chipset which is almost 2 Years old, instead can’t you buy Realme 1 with same price and more Features? Okay, TechnoTalky believe that the Processor is old, so the reason why you should not buy is the Updates.
What? Updates? Yes, Samsung provide you updates every now and then with new features and Security Patches, here the thing comes why you should not buy Samsung mid-range phones. As we all know Samsung focus on High Budget Devices and push that features to Low end. High Budget devices have Latest Processors High Ram, so they’ve the capability to handle it.
Okay, leave these aside, you can turn off Updates, but what about sensors? Where the world is moving towards Virtual Reality, many companies now prefer Gyroscope, Proximity and Light sensor as Must Require Sensors, Samsung provides none of These. Don’t you use Virtual Reality or Auto Brightness? Okay then keep reading.
The camera is actually Average, I went to my nearby Samsung Store, and thanks to store manager, they allowed me to compare the camera of the Phone with my InFocus Vision 3, InFocus Vision 3 showed better Camera performance as compared to Samsung, but Front camera on J6 is Really Awesome.
There are many Things I Loved in Samsung J6 and TechnoTalky doesn’t have any problem with Team Samsung, 18:9 Display, Design, speakers, sAmoled display, etc. are Awesome in J6 and there’s no doubt. The TechnoTalky team just want to say that the phone is not Worth for price. The smartphone can be a Little cheaper, but on Samsung’s rule it can’t. If you’re a Samsung Fan or you don’t trust other brands than Samsung you can go for Samsung Galaxy J6.
But if you need some more choices you can go for Realme, Xiaomi, Asus or some other brands. These review was written by Reading 1000+ Comments and 25+ Review videos from Many sources, don’t offend as it’s genuine review and no one can change Reality.