PUBG Fans are eagerly waiting for the new PUBG Update 0.9.0 where users can play new map, new items and many more. Finally, the new Update is out. Let’s see how to Download PUBG 0.9.0 Global Version Beta.
PUBG 0.9.0 Beta version Global Version Download
Note: This is a Beta version, it may include bugs, please support developers and Report bugs to them.
Download from here
- Download PUBG 0.9.0 from the official Link by clicking the button above. (Android users must delete their old version in order to play Beta)
- Install the Application on your Device and run it as usually.
- We recommend to Run with a New account,or else old account might get corrupted.
- Now Download Hola VPN from Playstore.
- Start HOLA VPN and select USA or Thailand server before starting the Game
- Now you are Done you can Play new PUBG 0.9.0 Update.
Before going for Download link, let’s see what we get in this new update!
- New weapon – QBZ (looks like groza which uses 5.56 ammo)
- Customisable crosshairs for each weapon (the plus sign crosshair, the “T” crosshair, the ” ^ ” crosshair and one with just a dot)
- New map Sanhok
- Sanhok map background in the main menu
- New throwable – Apple (dafaq is this seriously)
- FPP even when inside a vehicle
- Improved graphics
- Get a reward for updating from August 2nd to August 11th:
** Permanent red Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon T-shirt
** 3888 Gold Coin
** One 2x BP card (3 days)
- New menu screen and sub-menu backdrops.
- New “challenge” arcade mode with no mini-map indicators, hit markers, aim assist, auto pick-up, or grenade cancelling. All other mechanics follow Classic mode. Challenge mode is for Erangel only.
- The new QBU Marksman Rifle replaces the Mini-14 on Sanhok, to which it is exclusive.
- New day and night dynamic cycle for classic mode. This weather is random; there will be new night vision masks in this weather.
- The Ronnie pickup truck is exclusive to Sanhok.
- First person driving and riding perspective has been added and the freelook has been optimized for this perspective.
- Vehicles now have radios which play random variations on the PUBG theme. This can be turned on or off in settings in the vehicle control tab.
- Boost items are now available in training grounds.
- New “movie” picture style, the player can set the selection in the screen, which will take effect in all maps.
- Peek and fire settings have been updated. You can now select whether to tap or hold to lean for walking and stationary individually. There is also an additional option which will allow tapping to toggle peeking but will also stop leaning when released if the button is held down.
- Vehicle radio music can be toggled under vehicle controls.
- New “quick change” scope button menu added. Tap to select any attachable optic for the currently equipped weapon, including optics already attached to other weapons.
- Control schemes can now be saved to the cloud and ported to other devices running the same account.
- Emulators now have a dedicated login option.
Balancing and Bugfixes
- Vehicle sounds have been improved and optimized.
- Limb damage has been slightly reduced.
- Characters should no longer enter sprint when fall great distances.
- Menu and results screen graphical bugs are fixed.
- Players should no longer take random fall damage when bumping into other players.
- The UAZ will no longer randomly hit and knock out drivers or passengers.
- The camera should no longer shake excessively when riding in the sidecar of the motorcycle.
- The backpack capacity indicator should now read correctly.
- Optimized connection issue resolutions.
- Other bug fixes.
Also Read:- PUBG Mobile Lite out now
How To Download PUBG 0.9.0
Note:- Please read the complete post or else the game might not run in your device!
Some Notices from Officials
- Data from the beta build will not affect the live version. (Still Team TechnoTalky recommend to create a new account)
- To report a bug; click the button on the bottom right corner in the lobby.
- For logging in please select the guest option, as other options are currently not available.
And last, Team TechnoTalky doesn’t take any official responsibility for any bugs found.
Feel free to leave your comments and questions below!