Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper’s Backgrounds HD has hit 70,000+ Downloads worldwide!
– Oh yes, it’s true that we’ve been loved by over 7,00,000 people worldwide !
– Backgrounds HD has received reviews from 1,600,000 people rating average of 4.6/5.0
– Check out Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper’s great selection of over 8,000 wallpapers.
– Daily updates of beautiful wallpapers 😀
*Latest* A8 HD Wallpapers APK Download
Backgrounds HD features
? Google material design
– We offer you Android 5.0’s simple interface and minimized designs.
? Simple, fast and light
– Backgrounds HD more focuses on wallpaper image itself, to make greater performance.
– You would never have to worry about your memories or battery running out.
? Picking wallpapers
– Brand new, beautiful wallpapers updated everyday.
– Check out the hottest wallpapers selected by users worldwide.
– Easy search system with 30 categories and keyword search.
– All the images include artist’s information, license details and URL of the artist’s webpage.
? Setting wallpapers
– Cropping images, filters and various set as wallpapers modes (standard, entire, fixed, scrollable and more) available.
– Keep the favorite images by easily saving them to your own device.
– Share images to anyone and any other applications in simple way.
? Favorites and histories
– Keep your own favorites and histories.
Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper Backgrounds HD’s Facebook page
– Don’t miss Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper HD’s newest updates on our Facebook page.
Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper Backgrounds HD’s Flickr group
– Please join Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper HD’s flickr group! You’ll have chance to share your own works to the people all around the world.
– Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper Backgrounds HD’s translation work into English is done by Jangwon Choi. Thank You.
– If you’re interested in helping us to translate our service to your own language, please email us with your Name and Language available at [email protected]
Copyright © 2011-2015 Fifty Shades Of Wallpaper Corp., Inc. All rights reserved.
How to Install apk
On most Android phones, you should pull down the notification shade and tap the gear icon to enter Settings, then find Security and scroll down to Unknown sources. Tap to toggle on Allow installation of apps from sources other than Google Play Store and tap OK in the box that pops up.
On a Samsung Galaxy go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Unknown sources to Allow installation of apps from sources other than Google Play Store and tap OK in the box that pops up.
On an Amazon Fire tablet go to Settings > Security and toggle on Apps from Unknown Sources to Allow installation of applications that are not from Appstore and tap OK in the pop-up box.
On an LG phone go to Settings > General > Fingerprints & security and toggle on Unknown sources to Allow installation of apps from sources other than Google Play Store and tap Allow in the box that pops up.